meet dr. samuel rhee
Dr. Samuel Rhee is a noted plastic surgeon in the greater New Jersey and New York area, with over 10 years of experience focusing on cosmetic surgery of the face, eyes, nose, body and breast.
"simply, a better plastic surgery experience," reflects Dr. Rhee's core belief that all patients receive outstanding and sensitive cosmetic care - no hype, no hard sell.
prior to transition to private practice, Dr. Rhee was an assistant professor of plastic surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Director of the Craniofacial Surgery Program.
board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Rhee's has privileges at Valley Hospital (Ridgewood, NJ), and Hackensack University Medical Center.
learn more about dr. rhee's locations and request a free cosmetic consultation online, or call rhee plastic surgery at (201) 882-2554
- board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- undergraduate degree - Duke University, NC
- medical degree - Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, NY
- general surgery training - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia, NY, NY
- plastic surgery training - University of Michigan Medical Center, MI
- craniofacial surgery training - UCLA Medical Center, CA
Dr. Rhee has been named to the Best Doctors in America list 2009 through 2015. Best Doctors is a prestigious, peer-reviewed group that includes the top 5% of US physicians.
2014 Award of Excellence in Plastic Surgery - National Institute of Medicine